Does your school or community garden have an upcoming event you want to spread the word about? Need volunteers?
The Garden Project can help!
The Garden Project may post your event to our Facebook page, Newsletter, and/or Calendar to get the word out to our gardening community.
(NOTE: Depending on the event and other factors we reserve the right to not post any event)
Events must be related to a school or community garden in La Plata County or the surrounding area.
Garden events can include:
- open houses
- recruitment meetings
- or more
- Your Name and Email and/or Phone Number
- Event Title including Garden Name (Ex. Needham Elementary School Garden Workday)
- Event Contact Name
- Event Contact Phone Number and/or Email
- Event Location
- Event Date (month, day, year)
- Event Time
- Event Description
- Any other information event attendees may need to know (e.g. what to wear, tools to bring, if food and water is provided or not, the purpose of the event, if they need to RSVP, etc)
DEADLINE for Event Submission:
We recommend giving people at least 1-2 weeks of heads up, more for larger events!
Please submit your event to The Garden Project a minimum of 2 weeks before the event in order to assure we are able to post if for you.
If you would like your event included in the Monthly Newsletter please submit your event the last Monday of the month before the month of your event.