As we gear up for another great season, we need YOUR support to provide farm to school & local food education to our community in Southwest Colorado.
Help us reach our goal of $5,000 or 100 donors by May 31st, so that we can:
- offer scholarships for low income children to attend Jr Gardeners Summer Camp
- provide the Manna Market, a free produce stand for food-insecure families at the Manna Soup Kitchen
- compensate local farmers to lead Farmer Days, educational activities at school gardens this Spring
- and much more!! Click here for our 2016 Annual Report
Become a member for just $50/year - at $4.16/month; it's cheaper than a bag of carrots!
Membership benefits include:
- participation in our public gardening workshops
- Gardening gift (include your mailing address)
- Garden Project sticker (include your mailing address)
- E-newsletter (include your email address)
- Annual report (include your mailing address)
If you prefer, please send a check to:
The Garden Project of SW CO
PO Box 4434, Durango, CO 81302
memo line: Spring Giving
Thank you for your support!!
(Note: We are excited that now we are registered with ColoradoGives.org and our donations will be going through their website.
We made this change to improve ease and security of the donation experience for you (and they offer low processing fees, so more of your donation gets put to work!). Check it out and thank you for your support!)