We are headed into our 3rd season at the community garden!
Membership is open to anyone in La Plata County.
Membership fees are $75 per plot (approx. 150 sf). *Please note square foot calculations are approximate and are not necessarily all rectangles.
- Standard Plot (approx. 150 sf) - $75 +2 hours/month of volunteer time
- Half Plot (approx. 75 sf) - $37 +2 hours/month of volunteer time
- Double Plot (approx. 300 sf) - $150 +2 hours/month of volunteer time
- Plot Scholarship - 2 hours/month of volunteer time
- Work Trade - 2 hours/month of volunteer time + 10 additional hours for each 75-150 sf plot
We have a limited number of scholarships available, you can also elect fulfill your membership dues with Work Trade.
If you choose to do a Work Trade, in additional to the required 2 hours per month, you will be required to commit to 10 hours for each 75-150 sf plot your have. E.g. if you have two (2) 150 sf plots and elect to use this option you will need to contribute 20 hours in addition to the 2 hours a month over the course of the season. Find out more about the new Team-Based Model for volunteer time.
All monies go towards the garden's projects, maintenance, and management.
Registration will direct you through a series of pages, ending with the donation for your plot. Please make sure you complete all steps.
- Basic Info (this page)
- Application & Waiver
- Membership Options (size of plot and due options)