- Membership Options (size of plot and due options)
Please choose your plot size and pay your membership dues.
*Note: For Returning 2015 members- if you have requested a LARGER PLOT this season please STOP here. Wait for confirmation from the Garden Manager that there is space available BEFORE paying your member dues (You will be sent a link to this page again).
If you requested the SAME size plot (whether in the same place or a different place) or if you requested a smaller plot than last year please go ahead an pay your member dues to complete your registration.
Membership fees are $75 per plot (approx. 150 sf). *Please note square foot calculations are approximate and are not necessarily all rectangles.
- Full Plot (approx. 150 sf) - $75 +2 hours/month of volunteer time
- Half Plot (approx. 75 sf) - $37 +2 hours/month of volunteer time
- Double Plot (approx. 300 sf) - $150 +2 hours/month of volunteer time ALL FULL
- Plot Scholarship - 2 hours/month of volunteer time
- Work Trade - 2 hours/month of volunteer time + 10 additional hours for each 75-150 sf plot
We have a limited number of scholarships available, you can also elect to fulfill your membership dues with Work Trade.
If you choose to do a Work Trade, in additional to the required 2 hours per month, you will be required to commit to 10 hours for each 75-150 sf plot your have. E.g. if you have two (2) 150 sf plots and elect to use this option you will need to contribute 20 hours in addition to the 2 hours a month over the course of the season.
All monies go towards the garden's projects, maintenance, and management.
(Returning members, if you paid a deposit at the end of the 2015 season STOP, don't pay your dues here, please contact the garden manager for instructions on how to pay the remainder of your member dues)
Please select one of the following:
Standard Plot$0.00 one-time
Half Plot$0.00 one-time
Double Plot$0.00 one-time
OKCG Work Trade