Laura Driver signed up on 2016 OKCG Registration - Returning Members - Head Gardeners 2016-02-29 12:48:46 -0700
We are headed into our 4th season at the community garden!
The garden will officially open to gardeners Saturday, April 30th with a required orientation meeting for all members at 11am (please let me know if you cannot make it).
Membership fees are $75 per plot ($12.50/month!). Resources available to members include protection offered by the deer-fence, water and the irrigation system, communal tools, port-a-john, Education Pavilion, benches, compost, discounted monthly workshops, and a great community to grow and learn with!
Please note square foot calculations are approximate and are not necessarily all rectangles.
- Full Plot (approx. 150 sf) - $75 +2 hours/month of volunteer time
- Half Plot (approx. 75 sf) - $37 +2 hours/month of volunteer time
- Double Plot (approx. 300 sf) - $150 +2 hours/month of volunteer time
- Plot Scholarship - 2 hours/month of volunteer time
- Work Trade - 2 hours/month of volunteer time + 10 additional hours for each 75-150 sf plot
We have a limited number of scholarships available, you can also elect to fulfill your membership dues with a Work Trade.
If you choose to do a Work Trade, in addition to the required 2 hours per month, you will be required to commit to 10 hours for each 75-150 sf plot your have. E.g. if you have two (2) 150 sf plots and elect to use this option you will need to contribute 20 hours in addition to the 2 hours a month over the course of the season. Find out more about the Team-Based Model.
All monies go towards the garden's projects, maintenance, and management.
Registration will direct you through a series of pages, ending with the donation for your plot. Please make sure you complete all steps.
- Basic Info (this page)
- Bylaws & Waiver
- Plot Request
- Membership Options (size of plot and due options)
Basic InfoSign up