To grow a healthier community through garden programs, education, and access to local produce. *New in 2018!
A community of healthy people eating from healthy land. *New in 2018!
* Dirt Club - Fall After School Programs
* Farm-to-Table Dinner & Silent Auction - October 12th, 2018
* September 2018 Newsletter
* 2018 Volunteer Opportunities
* 2017 Annual Report
*Check out our Map of Gardens in La Plata County!
* Blog - The current news from our gardens & programs!
* Education & Events - See what's happening this year!
* Monthly Newsletter - Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter
Our Top Business Sponsors:
See all business sponsors here
Our Current Grant Sponsors:
Dear TGP supporters, volunteers, and lucky people who have found their way to our blog, Hey y'all! My name is Matt Bristol, I hail all the way from New England, and I'm super excited to join The Garden Project as an Americorps School Garden Educator! Moi^ I don't know if...
This Wednesday, we were so glad to host a group of seven women from the Campestre (Spanish for rural, country) Rotary Club in Juarez, Mexico at the Manna Garden! They are on a tour of gardens and other nonprofits in the Southwest to learn how they can incorporate a nursery,...
Thank you Sunnyside for the tour of your facility! Manna Culinary Arts students ventured into the world of meat processing on April 19th. Students followed live hogs through the process that ultimately turns them into bacon. Even though students did not raise a hog or develop a relationship with them,...