To grow a healthier community through the support and development of school and community garden programs in La Plata County, CO that promote health and wellness, environmental stewardship and a sustainable local food system.
* 4th Annual One Garden at a Time - farm to table dinner, October 12th, 2017
* 2017 Conservation Education WORKSHOP Series - April - November
* Junior Master Gardener Program
* Bring Garden-Based Science Lessons to your school!
* Check out our Volunteer Opportunities 2017!
* September 2017 Newsletter
* Blog - The current news from our gardens & programs!
* 2016 Annual Report
* Education & Events - See what's happening this year!
* Monthly Newsletter - Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter
Our Top Business Sponsors:
See all business sponsors here
Our Current Grant Sponsors:
Everyone agrees that youth can learn valuable skills and lessons in the garden. Farm to Preschool is often cited for creating healthy palettes in developing children. Elementary School gardens are now more important than ever. But we must not forget about the farm to school movement for teens and...
Overwhelmed by vegetables? I know sometimes September can be overwhelming. More gardeners than ever are donating produce to the Manna Market free produce stand to help make sure that people who cannot afford fresh healthy foods are getting them. That's always an option if you feel like you don't have...