To grow a healthier community through garden programs, education, and access to local produce. *New in 2018!
A community of healthy people eating from healthy land. *New in 2018!
* Tour de Farms - August 18th, 2018
* OK Community Garden Open House - August 19th, 2018
* Farm-to-Table Dinner & Silent Auction - October 12th, 2018
* Join our community garden in 2018
* 2018 Summer Camp
* 2018 Volunteer Opportunities
* July 2018 Newsletter
* 2017 Annual Report
*Check out our Map of Gardens in La Plata County!
* Blog - The current news from our gardens & programs!
* Education & Events - See what's happening this year!
* Monthly Newsletter - Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter
Our Top Business Sponsors:
See all business sponsors here
Our Current Grant Sponsors:
Gooooooood day to you! Below are a handful of upcoming volunteer opportunities for the month of July.
Thank you Sunnyside for the tour of your facility! Manna Culinary Arts students ventured into the world of meat processing on April 19th. Students followed live hogs through the process that ultimately turns them into bacon. Even though students did not raise a hog or develop a relationship with them,...
Right when you thought we couldn't get more plants packed into our Manna Garden.... We've been growing the garden figuratively and literally. In addition to creating 9 new hillside terraces, we literally planted over 50 flats of basil, tomatoes, onions, lettuce, bok choy, napa cabbage, tomatoes, peppers, kale, chard, parsley,...