To grow a healthier community through garden programs, education, and access to local produce. *New in 2018!
A community of healthy people eating from healthy land. *New in 2018!
* 2017 Annual Report
* February 2018 Newsletter
* Join our community garden in 2018
*2018 After School Dirt Club registration is OPEN!
* 2018 Summer Camp registration is OPEN!
* Junior Master Gardener Program
* Bring Garden-Based Science Lessons to your school!
* Blog - The current news from our gardens & programs!
* Education & Events - See what's happening this year!
* Monthly Newsletter - Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter
Our Top Business Sponsors:
See all business sponsors here
Our Current Grant Sponsors:
One can only wonder what school gardeneers (yes, it's like musketeers but cooler) do during cold, Colorado winters. Well, we bring the garden into the classroom! This winter, Marissa and Will have been teaching Garden-Based Science Lessons and Junior Master Gardeners Lessons in classrooms around the county.
On January 18th, 2018 the Durango Chamber of Commerce awarded The Garden Project of Southwest Colorado with the prestigious 2017 Non-Profit of the Year award.
Congratulations to Marye Jackson, our intrepid 2017 Volunteer of the Year! Thank you Marye.