Events, workshops, work parties and more. Visit the calendar to see what's happening in gardens around Durango and how you can be involved!
Donate today to support school and community gardens in Southwest Colorado. We are a 501(c)3 nonprofit and all donations are tax-deductible.
* Garden Share Program - Sponsor a low-income family to receive a weekly box of fresh produce
* Jr. Gardener's 2015 Summer Camp @ Needham Elementary this July! Register your child today!
* Ohana Kuleana Community Garden 2015 Workshop Series - 8 workshops March through October - RSVP online!
* Spring Dirt Club after-school program: Gardening, Cooking & Art for Elementary Students. Register your child today!
* Check the Education & Events page for upcoming 2015 events and workshops
* See what's happening in the gardens with our What's Growing Blog
* Donate to one of our gardens as a birthday, holiday, or in-memory gift for someone special with our Special Gifts
Our 2015 Business Sponsors
Our 2015 Grant Sponsors
What's Growing Blog
With snow of the ground but spring and the growing season present in our minds, we met at the Ohana Kuleana Community Garden for the first workshop of the season. The topic: Cover Cropping for Soil Health.
Join Brooke Frazer, Garden Coordinator for our 2015 Manna Soup Kitchen Garden Volunteer Workdays: Every Wednesday from 10 am - Noon April 1st - Oct 28th, 2015 See our Calendar Will you volunteer? Planting Weeding Harvesting Composting Expanding the garden! Building more raised beds Learning about Small Plot INtensive agriculture (SPIN)...
By Amanda Saunders with The Durango Herald: Manna Soup Kitchen and the Garden Project of Southwest Colorado are partnering to offer a garden share program for low-income families. Garden Project Executive Director Sandhya Tillotson said they are hoping to expand the program, now in its second year, from eight to...