To grow a healthier community through the support and development of school and community garden programs in La Plata County, CO that promote health and wellness, environmental stewardship and a sustainable local food system.
* Spring Giving Fundraiser
* Check out our Volunteer Opportunities 2017!
* Jr. Gardeners Summer Camp - Registration Now Open!
* April 2017 Newsletter
* Blog - The current news from our gardens & programs!
* 2016 Annual Report
* Bring Garden-Based Science Lessons to your school!
* Education & Events - See what's happening this year!
* Monthly Newsletter - Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter
Our Top Business Sponsors:
See all business sponsors here
Our Current Grant Sponsors:
As more and more consumers and restaurants are purchasing whole, 1/2, or 1/4 animals, more chefs are looking for employees with some butchering and preservation skills. Manna's Culinary Arts Department lucked out when Neal Drysdale agreed to teach a class on charcuterie. Neal Drysdale, Chef De Cuisine of The Strater...
VEGETABLE GARDENING 101 Ohana Kuleana Community Garden, April 25, 2017 Keoki Moore Workshop Presenter Keoki Moore Compost Team Captain at Shared HarvestCommunity Garden. "Keoki has transformed the garden, just ask the microbes!" -Marye Jackson, long time gardener and Shared...