To grow a healthier community through garden programs, education, and access to local produce. *New in 2018!
A community of healthy people eating from healthy land. *New in 2018!
* 2017 Annual Report
* April 2018 Newsletter
* Join our community garden in 2018
*2018 After School Dirt Club registration is OPEN!
* 2018 Summer Camp registration is OPEN!
* Check out our 2018 Volunteer Opportunities
*Check out our Map of Gardens in La Plata County!
* Blog - The current news from our gardens & programs!
* Education & Events - See what's happening this year!
* Monthly Newsletter - Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter
Our Top Business Sponsors:
See all business sponsors here
Our Current Grant Sponsors:
The Garden Project of SW Colorado, The Moniker Foundation, and Paonia Soil Co. are teaming up to provide one lucky school or organization in La Plata County, CO with nine Smart Pod gardening totes, and the tools, supplies, hands-on support, and training to grow their own food. Schools and organizations...
It’s been twenty years since Shari Fitzgerald was assigned a project in her senior sociology class at Fort Lewis College. While her classmates spent the semester working closely with local nonprofits and organizations, Fitzgerald took a different approach. She created her own. What would later turn into the The Garden...
The 2018 Volunteer Opportunities flyer is out! This is a quick overview of the opportunities we have to offer.