To grow a healthier community through the support and development of school and community garden programs in La Plata County, CO that promote health and wellness, environmental stewardship and a sustainable local food system.
* Spring Giving Fundraiser
* Check out our Volunteer Opportunities 2017!
* Jr. Gardeners Summer Camp - Registration Now Open!
* After-School Spring Garden Programs - Register Now!
* April 2017 Newsletter
* Blog - The current news from our gardens & programs!
* 2016 Annual Report
* Bring Garden-Based Science Lessons to your school!
* Education & Events - See what's happening this year!
* Monthly Newsletter - Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter
Our Top Business Sponsors:
See all business sponsors here
Our Current Grant Sponsors:
Who's itching to get out into the garden? The Garden Project is excited to get the gardening season started early this year! We not only offer a beautiful setting to get outside, but we also focus on making each work day a learning experience for volunteers. Questions about gardening? Bring...
Bringing your inspiration, insights, and ideas back from over the mountains in Denver! Last week Garden Project Staff headed to Denver to figure out how to expand the impact of school and community gardens. Who says work can't be fun? Especially not when you are hanging out with this staff! We...