Events, workshops, work parties and more. Visit the calendar to see what's happening in gardens around Durango and how you can be involved!
Donate today to support school and community gardens in Southwest Colorado. We are a 501(c)3 nonprofit and all donations are tax-deductible.
* Garden Share Program - Sponsor a low-income family to receive a weekly box of fresh produce
* Jr. Gardener's 2015 Summer Camp @ Needham Elementary this July! Register your child today!
* Ohana Kuleana Community Garden 2015 Workshop Series - 8 workshops March through October - RSVP online!
* Spring Dirt Club after-school program: Gardening, Cooking & Art for Elementary Students. Register your child today!
* Check the Education & Events page for upcoming 2015 events and workshops
* See what's happening in the gardens with our What's Growing Blog
* Donate to one of our gardens as a birthday, holiday, or in-memory gift for someone special with our Special Gifts
Our 2015 Business Sponsors
Our 2015 Grant Sponsors
What's Growing Blog
At the Manna Soup Kitchen Garden, we didn't necessarily start out with rich, fertile agricultural soils or really anything that you might identify as soil. We are blessed with shale, shale, and more shale. As many gardeners in Durango know, shale is not a valued resource for yards,...
To get ready for opening day next week at the community garden we gathered for the Garden Basics Workshop taught by Brooke Frazer. We hold this workshop at the beginning of the season every year due to it's popularity and this year it was the second in our 2015 garden...
With snow of the ground but spring and the growing season present in our minds, we met at the Ohana Kuleana Community Garden for the first workshop of the season. The topic: Cover Cropping for Soil Health.